Information about our members is an asset and a critical component of our business and we are not in the business of sharing that information with others or selling that information.
- How we (BEVY) might get information
- Information You Give BEVY directly
You give BEVY information about yourself when you use our website or our mobile application. For example, to setup or update your profile and preferences; to identify, detail and schedule Services; to provide comments and feedback on Services completed. Similarly, you provide BEVY information about yourself when you communicate with us via email, text, or other electronic messaging system, via phone or in any other manner.
- Collected through automated means
There are tools like “cookies”, embedded gifs, web beacons and other tracking technologies that can gather information about you that could allow BEVY to make your use of the website and application easier and less cumbersome as well as allow BEVY to gather statistics on usage. There are tools that can be used in conjunction with emails to allow BEVY to collect response statistics.
- Three primary categories of information may be collected
- Personally Identifying Information (PII). Information that could be used to personally identify you (such as: name, postal address, billing address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, etc.)
- Descriptive Information (DI). Information that, without the PII above, could not be used to personally identify you. (such as: geographic region, dates of visits to our website or application, details of your internet connection, how you use our services, etc.)
- User Submitted Content (USC). Information for which you control the content (such as: service reviews and suggestions, pictures, etc.) These could contain both DI and PII depending on what you See Section IX below describing your responsibility for USC content.
- How we (BEVY) may and expect to use your PII information
- To deliver your purchased Services. Such as: to present our website and its contents to you, to contact you and establish your Service requirements, to assign personnel to your account, to provide you with notices about your membership, including expiration and renewal notices, changes to services or terms, or to respond to your requests and customer service issues, etc.
- To provide us guidance to improve on current services and for formulating future strategies. Such as: improving and expanding our service portfolio (using customer service reports, surveys, reviews, etc.); improving our system technology and architecture (using customer service reports, connection and equipment information); etc.
- To enable targeted advertising tailored to you. For example, based on what we know about you, we could target our own or third-party marketing to contain only those offers available in your geographic locale.
- Disclosure: Do we share the PII we store with others?
- What are the rules?
We may disclose DI without restriction.
- BEVY Service Providers. We employ other companies and individuals to perform activities on our behalf. They have access to PII needed to perform their function but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers. In a business transaction (sell of the business or its assets, merger with another business, etc.), customer PII is typically a key asset of the transaction. This is particularly true for a service business like BEVY. Should we enter into such a transaction, customer PII would be one of the transferred assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise).
- Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share personal information with third parties to allow them to market their products to you if you have not opted out of this disclosure. This can facilitate BEVY’s Website providing targeted marketing of items that could be of interest to you rather than blanket marketing of general items.
- Third-party collection and use of personal information through their own automated means
- Data Security: How Secure is my Personally Identifying Information?
- To protect your information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, all communication with our Website and Mobile applications uses SSL encryption and our data files are stored on third party secured commercial servers behind firewalls.
- It is strictly your job to protect your data by keeping your password secured and not sharing your login and password with others. You agree not to allow third parties to use your membership, including other BEVY members.
- NOTE that the transmission of data over the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
- User Generated Content (UGC) –
- Content you post on the Website will be available to authorized personnel of BEVY.
- BEVY Services are not designed for children under 18 and we do not knowingly collect personally identifying information from children under 18. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided personally identifying information to BEVY, we will delete such information from our systems.
- If you discover that your child who is under 18 has provided personally identifying information through the Website and/or Application(s) and you wish that such personally identifying information be deleted, please contact BEVY by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 832-841-BEVY(2389).
- Changes in this policy
- Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your membership.